WHAT IS WORDPRESS?
WordPress is a free, open-source website creation platform. On a more technical level, WordPress is a content management system (CMS) written in PHP that uses a MySQL database. In non-geek speak, WordPress is the easiest and most powerful blogging and website builder in existence today.
Whilst, Woocommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. A plugin to any WordPress site and set up a new store in minutes. Get secure payments, configurable shipping options, and more, out of the box – for free.
WHY USE WOOCOMMERCE FOR YOUR ONLINE STORE?
- It is open source. Woocommerce is an open- source plugin built on well-known CMS WordPress. It can be completely customized around any of your unique and custom business requirements & since it’s open-source – you don’t need to pay any fees to use it for your business
- Easy & effective design options. Woocommerce can work with almost any WordPress theme. If you already have a WordPress website designed for your business and you want to start selling your products or services online, you can install and set up WooCommerce in WordPress and you should be good to go.
- It’s easy to use for non-tech entrepreneurs. You know how user-friendly WordPress is. If you already know about the admin interface of WordPress, It would be easy to understand how Woocommerce back end works for you to manage your eCommerce website operations.
- You can sell any type of product. With Woocommerce you can both sell physical and digital products both. You can build a membership site, make appointments and bookings online & sell subscription-based products too. You need to hire expert WordPress developers to build a beautiful website.
- Security. It is very important to provide your customers with a secure shopping experience when they purchase through your website. Woocommerce is highly secure because of its regular updates. The team behind Woocommerce regularly works with leading security experts in the industry to constantly monitor the code base for any vulnerabilities and release updates required
WHY REBEL NETWORKS FOR YOUR ONLINE STORE?
- Free SSL Certificates. All hosting plans include free. For your convenience, the Standard SSL comes preinstalled on your site
- We backup your data and keep it on our backup storageGRID servers for 21 days. No extra cost.
- Make boundless e-mail accounts with the webmail interface included. Halt spam with the our SpamGRID protection.
- Advance Spam Filtering Customers love the fact that we keep the plug-ins up to date and our on-staff development team makes sure updates are rolled out smoothly without issues or errors.
- Pro plug-ins. All our Managed WordPress Include Astra Themes, and our provided Plug-ins listed. Our SuperHERO support team is always working 24 | 7 | 365, to help when you need it most.